S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring For Apprentice – Data Analyst | Graduates/Postgraduates. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Job updates.
|Company Name||S&P Global|
|Job Position||Apprentice – Data Analyst|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad/ Gurgaon/ Hyderabad|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
S&P global is looking to hire Non-tech young fresh graduates/postgraduates for its Apprenticeship Program for a duration for 11 months (Depending on performance the candidate would be eligible for a PPO contingent to available opportunity within the company at the given time). This Program will enable the candidates to learn on the job from S&P Global’s experts which in turn will equip the candidates to become more skilled in today’s job market.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
- MBA/BBA/Any Non-Tech Graduate/Post-graduates (Year of passing 2021, 2022 and 2023 only) candidates with good academic background
Skills Required For S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of corporate finance / accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
- Well versed with secondary research sources
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
Job Description For S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
The Team: The Apprentice will be part of a team who works on various research reports and company documents to collect information & generate meaningful consensus from the collected data. This effort is coupled with real time monitoring of global industry trade publications and websites/news aggregators. Different Team supports the below & many more business lines:
- Market Data & Estimates: The team provides highest quality content of Consensus Estimates, Actuals and Guidance information that is essential for our clients to make decisions with conviction. The team works on various research reports and company documents and collect information for forecasted and actual numbers and generate meaningful consensus from collected data.
- Fundamentals (Industry, General Fundamentals & Compustat): The team delivers and maintains accurate, complete, and timely data sets while taking into account the business units’ global interests and needs internally & externally. Fundamentals Data is part of the Data/Content Management Group. The team is involved in various processes, carrying out tasks involving data collection, standardizing, database maintenance, correction of the data, and publishing.
- Transactions (M&A), Public Ownership & Private Equity: The Private Equity and Advisory Profiles Team primarily focuses on maintaining and updating profiles of Private Equity and Venture Capital firms. With global coverage, we aim to deliver research, content, and analytics about the public and private capital markets to investment banks, investment managers and alternative investment firms. The team also establishes relationships with Private Equity Firms to gather rare insights about public & private investments, exits, and investment strategies. This effort is coupled with our real time monitoring of global industry trade publications and websites/news aggregators to cover and track all public/private investment markets.
- Corporate & Reference Data: The Corporate & Reference Data works as a backbone of the S&P Global databases which maintains & delivers all the Entity level data for S&P Global products involving research centric data collection for profile information, entity & security level symbol linking, people data, corporate structure. Reference data integrates, maintains, manages, and delivers Cross Reference Identifiers at Entity and Security level. The Corporate Data focuses on maintaining and updating profiles of company and professional level data for private and public companies with Research firms globally including profiling information like Industry classification, descriptions, headquarter addresses along with business relationship & professionals. The team also maintains Corporate Structure information for public & private companies globally. Our data enables corporations, institutions and investors to make informed business decisions.
- Key Devs & Events: Key Developments & Events team covers any significant news which could potentially impact the company’s share price, corporate actions for future date, events coverage for publicly traded companies globally. Transforms raw data into usable intelligence and provides data for making decisions with conviction. Operates from Ahmadabad, Hyderabad and Islamabad locations and works 24/6 to deliver data in timely fashion. Team sifts through press releases/articles, regulatory filings and company websites coupled with extensive data research for qualitative product.
The Impact: We provide highest quality content that is essential for our clients to make decisions with conviction. As a Data Analyst, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant information.
What’s in it for you:
- With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we’ll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into the professional world.
- This position is an excellent steppingstone to understand the global market dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned industry. Once strong fundamental understanding of the dataset and proficiency at workflows is developed, this role would require working with new talent to develop/enhance your skillset and working on process improvement projects including LEAN/automation projects.
- High quality data (Financial / Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Create tech expertise within department
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department
- Reviewing feedback involving transactions content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
- Stipend: INR 21000/- month
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|