Target Freshers Recruitment 2023 | Hiring For Sr Inventory Specialist | Graduate. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
|Company Name||Target Corporation|
|Job Position||Sr Inventory Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Target: Target is one of the worlds most recognized brands and one of Americas leading retailers. We make Target our guestspreferred shopping destination by offering outstanding value, inspiration, innovation and an exceptional guest experience that no other retailer can deliver. Target is committed to responsible corporate citizenship, ethical business practices, environmental stewardship and generous community support.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Target Freshers Recruitment 2023:
- Graduate freshers or with 0 to 1 year of work experience
Skills Required For Target Freshers Recruitment 2023:
Job Requirements Minimum Requirements:
- Proficiency in excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools
- Approaches problems with curiosity and generates creative solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work
Job Description For Target Freshers Recruitment 2023:
Primary Function As part of your daily deliverables you will be expected to:
- Manage deliverables which are defined with some deviation from normal practice which results in needing some analysis, problem solving and recommendation of solutions.
- Communicate within the department or immediate team on matters that may require explanation or interpretation to reach agreement.
- You will be managing expections for the processes which impacts Inventory at different nodes in Supply Chain. In addition to this you need to provide details on business metrics by creating reports and dashboard for the core IM teams.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Execution: Executing established IM processes as per best methods
- Reporting: Generate reports to monitor inventory health
- Managing Operation: Ownership of daily deliverables across Pyramids, weekly recaps and meeting with Leader.
- Communication: Ensure timely and proactive communication with key stakeholders such as Inventory Analysts at Target India and Minneapolis.
- Team Work: Demonstrate ability to work as a team and cultivate an inclusive environment.
- Actively responds to workload volumes by managing responsibilities and re-prioritizing effectively. May need to work rotating teams to accommodate workload.
- Reports to Inventory Manager. Works closely with Inventory Analyst teams and other teams as necessary.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|