TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers – B.Sc / BCA /BCS / B.Voc – 2021 YOP (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths). If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link.
Company Name: TATA Consultancy Services
Job Location: All Over India
Qualification: B.Sc / BCA /BCS / B.Voc – 2021 YOP (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
Year of Passing: 2021
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
About Smart Hiring YoP 2021:
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for B.Sc., BCA, B.Voc and BCS students from the Year of Passing 2021 batches.
- (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
TCS Ignite: We would like to highlight that students who perform exceptionally well during our selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite –TCS’s unique “Science to Software” an initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies and opens up a full-fledged global IT career.
TCS Smart Hiring Application Process: It is mandatory for students who are interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring to register on the below links
Step 1: NQT Registration – Registration is mandatory for TCS National Qualifier Test: Registration Link – https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Step 2: NextStep Portal Registration
Registration is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Interviews.
Post the generation of your NQT ID through NQT registration (NQTXXXXXXXXXX), registration is mandatory on the NextStep Portal.
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 3: You are required to register under IT section of TCS.
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after completing the below mentioned steps:
- Successful Registration in https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form in Next Step portal
- Clicking on ‘Apply for Drive’
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only if you register on both the registration links i.e. NextStep Portal & NQT website.
- Please note that the final Test Date and Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS iON (NQT).
- Full Time Graduates from B.Sc / BCA /BCS / B.Voc – 2021 YOP(Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / B.Sc / BCA/ BCS / B.Voc (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
- Backlog Criteria for 2021 YOP: Only 1 Active Backlog shall be permissible at the time of appearing for the process(to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap(s) in Academics should not exceed beyond 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
- Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- REGISTRATION END DATE: 10th February 2021
- TEST DATE: 18th & 19th February, 2021
- INTERVIEW DATE: To be announced post test results
- Not Mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|