- Responsible for Technology Implementation and Operational Support of the relevant technology area for production & development, including configuration, testing, implementation and support.
- To support the IT production processes governing, Incident Management, Problem management, service level management, capacity management, availability management, & IT service continuity.
- Ensure that assigned incidents are resolved within the agreed Service Levels and where applicable, workarounds are provided to minimise business impact.
- Ensure that assigned problems are defined and analysed in line with the Problem Management Process.
- Ensure that solutions to problems meet the architectural and security standards within the technology area and impact to the business is minimised.
- Provide technical consultancy and guidance to teams dealing within the technology area, and act as a technical member in project teams, delivering the work packages assigned.
- Provide technical input to assist with Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity and Availability.
- Identify areas of improvement within the relevant technology area, and assist the implementation of appropriate service improvement programmes, which are initiated to improve service level, as by increasing capacity, availability, and IT Service Continuity.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or other degrees in a subject relevant to IT
- Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience working with Contact Centre Technologies and IVR Configuration
- Information Technology. Network 5+ years
- 3+ years of specialised technical experience
- ITIL Framework
- Video Conferencing
- Voice/VOIP/Convergence of voice & d ata
- Teams Rooms
- Voice Gateways
- Session Border Controllers
- Call Centre Solutions
- Microsoft 365
- Teams Room Devices
- Exchange Online
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Outlook on the web
- Modern Authentication
Apply Here: Click Here