Tesla Jobs – Field Service Manager, Energy – LA Inland. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In USA.
Company Name: Tesla
Job Position: Field Service Manager, Energy – LA Inland
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Los Angeles, California
The Role: Tesla is seeking an experienced and dynamic Field Manager to provide technicians/electricians with training opportunities, manage schedules, follow up on open cases, actively monitor fleets, and fulfill preventative maintenance obligations. The Field Manager will be responsible for most, if not all, post-installation responsibilities and service work as it relates to performance and system uptime with the support of associated engineering and deployment teams.
- Manage Service Technicians/Electricians, set schedules and priorities to aid in the troubleshooting and repair of equipment within assigned region
- Be ready to travel for extended periods of time covering multiple locations in respective region with minimal notice
- Maintain high levels of communication and feedback within the service organization; prepare daily updates of work completed, problems identified, and future timelines
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment while overseeing the field service work and their successful completion of work orders as they relate to troubleshooting down or underperforming systems
- Evaluate the work of technicians and electricians to provide both quarterly and yearly performance reviews
- Provide necessary “On-boarding” and training resources to Field Service Technicians
- Work with Engineering and Training departments to ensure effective processes are in place
- Responsible for the day to day operation. Including acting on actual events, arrange resources and monitor the progress
- Control overall regional spend and when needed propose cost effective solutions
- Responsible, together with territory manager, for the creation, delivery, efficiency, and productivity of the Operation & Maintenance program in the field, both directly and with key partners
- Will have 2+ years of experience working within maintenance and operations
- Experience working as a manager
- Ability to manage voluminous amounts of data
- Experiencing writing Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Reports.
- Will have 2+ years experience creating Scopes of Work for maintenance or electrical services.
- Recent training and current certification as required in OSHA / NFPA 70E / Safety experience with PV systems
- Excellent computer skills especially using Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent written and verbal skills both from a technical and client facing perspective
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean DMV printout and valid Driver License
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Not Mentioned