About Tetra Pak: A pioneer and world leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 160 countries.
- We are looking for a talented recent graduated who has creative and innovative thinking, problem-solving skills with personal initiative, who demonstrates a passion for applying theoretical learning to face challenges. current, with strong communication skills and who are committed to being true team players.
- This is an opportunity to interface with our extensive customer base and provide industry-leading processing solutions. This opportunity offers unlimited career growth with an industry leader.
- You will learn MS Project, Plant Engineering, Problem solving, Cross functional, thermodynamics, flow dynamics, production planning as it relates directly to the sizing of equipment and system solutions, experience with industry standards for process piping, equipment and the installation thereof, strong understanding of automation control application, instrumentation applications, start-up/commissioning of systems, Customer Satisfaction.
- The position is based in Pune India, Full time- Permanent role.
What you will do:
- Responsible for leading and managing call-off, inbound deliveries, material handling, inventory management, Warehouse Management ,packing and shipping coordination
- Develop, implement, and drive the procurement strategies to meet cost savings targets
- Lead/participate in WCM, OHS initiatives, Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement in line with WCM principles
- Ensure seamless and transparent cooperation with Business Streams / Market Company /internal customers for continuous improvement of order flows
- Execute transactional, replenishment activities in line with sourcing strategies. Ensures process compliance (supply chain/Logistics/PtP)
- Contribute to Production order delivery fulfilment
We believe you have:
- You have recently completed your studies in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Mechatronics, Manufacturing)
- You have a solid, professional personality and the ability to build and use networks.
- You are a problem solver with a strong personal drive.
- You have strong analytical mind-set
- You are a true finisher and have the ability to work independently
- You are a team player with outstanding communication skills.
- Experience from studies or work abroad is considered as an advantage.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
We Offer You:
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Education: Recently completed your studies in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Mechatronics, Manufacturing)
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|