Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring For Software Testing Engineer – Intern | Bachelors/Masters Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
|Company Name||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Thermo Fisher Scientific: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $30 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Drive 2023:
Candidate Educational & Professional Experience Requirement:
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science. Final year Students who are about to complete the course also can apply.
Skills Required For Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Aptitude to programming / Java Script / Python / Lua.
- Logical thinking.
- Good and clear communication in English.
- Strong willingness to make career in coding.
Job Description For Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus Drive 2023:
About Team: Providing best in class product development services to Thermo Fisher Scientific Global Business Units, is one of the core functions of the India Engineering Center (IEC). This Global Research and Development Center, established in 2009, is in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, with over 150 employees. We are a team committed to develop innovative and cutting edge technologically advanced products ranging from laboratory equipment, analytical instruments, remote monitoring solutions, chromatography and mass spectrometry. We are proud of the work that we do at the India Engineering Center thereby fulfilling our mission of making the world a healthier, cleaner and safer place.
Role Purpose Summary:
- As a Software Testing Engineer – Intern, you will join a team of software developers to participate in the specification, design, testing, maintenance and implementation of software for life sciences Mass spectrometry instruments and allied products. This software, and these instruments a make a real, positive and strong impact on the lives of people across the globe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Senior Test Engineers in Developing and implementing Test Cases / Test scenarios/Automate testing for the software builds.
- Assist the Senior developers in documentation etc while authoring the test cases etc.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|