Role: Associate Content Specialist
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Position: Associate Content Specialist
Experience: Freshers/Experienced(0-1 Years)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Participates in the creation, maintenance and delivery of the company’s products by working collaboratively across the organization. Participates in the Content Operations team and assists in the creation and/or acquisition, preparation and delivery of assigned content and information for creating products and checking functionality in all publication media (print or electronic). The primary focus at this entry level is training with some supervision.
- 0 – Less than 12 Months Experience
- Basic XML knowledge is must. Previous publishing experience is a plus
- Good written and verbal English and communication skills
- Strong learning agility; able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to increasingly complex and changing work
- Technical aptitude for computer applications and systems such as word processing and file management applications
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments and tasks
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving on an individualized level and within the context of a team environment
- Ability to work with team members, contacts from other teams, departments, virtual and off site teams/vendors or sourcing partners effectively
- 80% – Production/Support: Has a general understanding of legal system and some knowledge of an efficient production/support workflow process. Performs duties such as analyzing, keying, converting, coding, editing, merging, rendering, loading, or validation of data. Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- 10% – Product/Process Knowledge: Works regularly on various systems, software, databases and applications to deliver quality products. Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product, including competence in scheduling and administrative systems as well as computer file management. All work will be checked until competent process knowledge is developed.
- 10% – Interpersonal/Team Skills: Works successfully in a team environment and understands various roles of team members. Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the performance management process (e.g. peer reviews, self-evaluation).
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Basic knowledge of HTML/XML mark-up
- Good written and verbal English skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Quick learning ability, demonstrates interest in seeking new knowledge and learn new processes/procedures
- Flexible to work in shifts, if required
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|