Thomson Reuters Jobs For Freshers | Associate Content Specialist | Any Graduate. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Position||Associate Content Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
Position Overview (Overall objectives for the position; what you want the person to accomplish in the job):
- The Associate Publishing Specialist assists in the creation and/or acquisition, preparation and delivery of assigned content and information for creating products and product functionality in all publication media (print and online).
- This role primarily focuses on learning the content development tools and processes in a fast-paced environment and supporting the production team in set time.
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Major Areas Of Accountability: (approximate percentages)
- 85% – Production/Editorial/Support: Has basic understanding of PPC & QuickFinder content and performs duties such as formatting, typesetting and reviewing content. Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- 10% – Product/Process Knowledge: Works regularly on various systems, software, databases and applications to deliver quality products. Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product, including competence in scheduling and administrative systems as well as computer file management. All work will be checked until competent process knowledge is developed.
- 5% – Interpersonal/Team Skills: Works successfully in a team environment and understands various roles of team members. Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the performance management process (e.g. peer reviews, self-evaluation).
Eligibility Criteria For Thomson Reuters Fresher Jobs In Hyderabad:
Education / Certifications (Specific degrees and/or certifications required or preferred):
- Any Graduate
Skills Required For Thomson Reuters Fresher Jobs In Hyderabad:
Preferred Skills And Experience:
- 0 – Less then 12 Months
- Previous publishing experience is a plus.
- Good written and verbal English and communication skills, including composition/grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong learning agility. Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to increasingly complex and changing work.
- Technical aptitude for computer applications and systems such as word processing and file management applications (Adobe InDesign & TIGRE).
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments and tasks.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving on an individualized level and within the context of a team environment.
- Normal office hours and environments, extensive reading and exposure to personal computers, extra hours may be required to meet deadlines. Should be flexible to work in shifts. Ability to work with team members, contacts from other teams, departments, virtual and off-site teams/vendors or sourcing partners effectively
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|