Tokio Marine Hcc Careers – Crop Insurance Adjuster Intern. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In USA.
Company Name: Tokio Marine Hcc
Job Position: Crop Insurance Adjuster Intern
Job Location: Remote, North Carolina – United States
- The Role: The 10-week internship starts in June 2021 and will provide interns with on-the-job training working alongside Area Claims Supervisors and other Adjusters learning Multi-Peril and Private Product rules, regulations and loss adjusting standards. This internship will be located in North Carolina.
- The Company: While our nation weathers economic storms, ProAg, a member of the Tokio Marine HCC group of companies, is positioned as a financially strong and well-capitalized insurer. With more than 90 years of service to our agents & insureds, we stand committed to continuing the principles that ProAg was founded on: Integrity, Loyalty and Customer Service.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Shadow positions or departments within the company including but not limited to National Claims Manager, Underwriting, Account Representatives.
- Learn about day to day functions of crop insurance.
- Participate in innovation projects.
- Assist with field inspections, read maps and aerial photos, measure fields, inspect storage bins, and discuss findings or crop losses with producers.
- Assist with the handling of the loss adjustment of routine claims.
- Assist Adjusters in management of claims.
- Provide excellent customer service and adhere to ProAg performance standards for contacting insureds, checking and responding to email, and conducting daily business professionally.
- Perform fact-finding as it relates to determining cause of loss/percentage of loss, etc.
- Learn ProAg systems (ProAgWorks, Fieldworks, etc.) to record information and transmit loss information.
- Gain knowledge of Risk Management Agency (RMA) rules and regulations as well as ProAg procedures for applying all MPCI, Crop Hail, and Federal Crop Insurance regulations.
- Attend training sessions as directed which are generally at the State, Regional, or National level.
Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time, including overnight stays.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 60 completed general college hours with a 3.2 GPA preferred
- Preferably studying agriculture, business, or related field
- Knowledge of agriculture and agricultural operations is preferred
ProAg Core Values:
- Ensures Accountability. Takes personal responsibility and ownership of successes and challenges
- Communicates Effectively. Actively seeks out and communicates with key stakeholders in all situations
- Determines how to meet customer and employee needs and finds the resources to get it done
- Customer Focus. Every interaction is a customer and is handled with empathy and seriousness
- Instills Trust. Makes intentions clear and meets shared challenges together, showing respect for the relationship and the team
- Not Mentioned