UHG Careers – Senior Healthcare Economics Consultant – Telecommute. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Job Position: Senior Healthcare Economics Consultant
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
As the Senior Health Care Economics Consultant, you will perform critical research and investigation of key business problems. Using phenomenal analytical skills, you will develop and improve quantitative data analytics and set performance targets for the enterprise. As a subject matter expert, you will interpret and analyze clinical data from various sources and recommend best approaches for its consolidation. You will lead a team in identifying potential areas for medical cost improvements and alternative pricing strategies. There are new challenges and bigger rewards around every turn.
- Positions in this function will be responsible for researching and investigating key business problems through quantitative analyses of utilization and healthcare costs data. Develop and improve quantitative data analytics and set performance targets.
- You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead projects and provide insights to help asses outcomes
- Interpret and analyze clinical data from various sources and recommend best approaches
- Create and update automated processes
- Analyze reporting tools to investigate sources of variations
- Produce and review reports
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in epidemiology, biostatistics, pharmacoeconomics, health services research, economics, health economics, public health or a related quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of programming experience with SAS or SQL
- 3+ years of experience within healthcare industry
- 3+ years of experience with data reporting and analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employee must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- Master’s degree within epidemiology, biostatistics, pharmacoeconomics, health services research, economics, health economics
- Reporting skills using software like Tableau, Cognos, Futrix
- VBA skills
- VBA skills with Excel, Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Not Mentioned