Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring For Associate Intern | Bachelors/Masters Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
|Job Position||Associate Intern|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Unisys: Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
Skills Required For Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023:
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- Problem solving
- Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
- Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Job Description For Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023:
What success looks like in this role:
A technical student attached to Unisys for a period of time such as a summer intern or co-op student.
- Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
- Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
- Works independently or as an effective team member.
- Identifies and escalates issues as required.
- Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
- Under direction or guidance, executes well defined tasks of limited scope and duration such as the:
- implements simple features
- writes clear and accurate documentation that supports implementation, problem analysis and/or problem resolutions
- set-up and maintain system software development environments
- execute prewritten tests
- writes and/or reviews test cases for clarity and accuracy
- Implements test cases
- gathers information to assist in problem analysis and resolution
- fixes simple defects/problems in defined areas of code
- Provides status (written or verbal) on work efforts as required
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|