United Way Worldwide – Data Analytics & Systems Specialist. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: United Way Worldwide
Job Position: Data Analytics & Systems Specialist
Job Location: Knoxville, TN
- The Data Analytics and Systems Specialist is a critical member of our Finance and Donor Experience team as well as working to support data and systems alignment throughout our organization.
- Sound judgement, individual drive, and a can-do attitude are hallmarks of what makes a great team member at United Way of Greater Knoxville.
- The Data Analytics and Systems Specialist will demonstrate strong organizational, communication and collaboration skills. He/She must have a track record of getting things done combined with a solid foundation of good data structure, data normalization practices, systems architecture, and project management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to perform job with integrity, mission, vision and values consistent with United Way of Greater Knoxville.
- Strives to become subject-matter-expert of critical software tools including Accounting (Financial Edge), Donor/CRM (Andar/Salesforce), Grant Administration (Apricot), and Fundraising (Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud)
- Defines, revises, and maintains data standards of donor information
- Perform periodic data normalization and synchronization across all relevant platforms
- Creation of ad hoc and recurring reports, dashboards, and scorecards for internal and external stakeholders
- Research and resolve issues related to duplicate data.
- Works in partnership with all internal departments to improve performance and efficiency.
- Assists in monthly account reconciliations and the annual audit.
- Maintain organized filing and storage systems.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Efficiently and Effectively process and communicate data requests and analysis in a timely manner with the utmost in accuracy
- Deliver reliable and accurate managerial and financial reporting to Executive leadership team and other stakeholders
- Manage relationships with external partners including IT and software support providers
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Business Analytics, Management Information Systems, or related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience using flowchart/diagram software
- Project Management experience and/or certifications
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This position requires the ability operate a telephone, computer, calculator, copier, fax machine, scanner and any other office equipment.
- Must be able to sit, walk, and stand for extended periods of time.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- This position is generally located in an office environment but may be required to be on-site at customer / partner locations.
- Analytical skills – ability to compile and analyse data; must be able to draw conclusions about data, understand the story behind the data and relay that information to appropriate business leaders.
- Communication (verbal and written) – ability to translate complex data into understandable format and/or documents. Must be able to clearly articulate data findings to appropriate business leaders.
- Collaboration/Teamwork – ability to work effectively with others on a common task; taking actions which respect the needs and contributions of others; contributing to and accepting the consensus; negotiating a win-win solution to achieve the objectives of the team
- Adaptability – ability to adjust to business needs; positively drive change
- Initiative – goes beyond the expectation; creates opportunities to implement business efficiencies and minimizes problems by anticipating or preparing in advance; seeks out or excepts additional responsibilities
- Critical Thinking skills – ability to suspend judgement and validate data; must be able to consider multiple perspectives and re-evaluate data as new information becomes available
- Attention to Detail – demonstrates thoroughness in accomplishing tasks; monitors and checks work or data to ensure accuracy in presentation.