UnitedHealth Group Hiring For Software Engineer. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Software Engineer
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Job Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Software engineering is the application of engineering to the design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software in a systematic method. The roles in this function will cover all primary development activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services and to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps.
- These roles include, but are not limited to analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery. With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output. This also includes evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks; build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions and influence of thought and leadership on future capabilities and opportunities to apply technology in new and innovative ways.
- Our key service offerings include Product Management, Architecture, Business Analysis, Development and Testing. Our areas of focus comprise Data Fabric, Innovation Framework, Research, Capability Enrichment, Data Architecture and SME, Product Architecture and Leadership, Infrastructure Lab, Nonfunctional QE and Tools and Framework. This is an opportunity to work on health care domain. The candidate will be growing at a rapid pace. Some of the key technologies and platforms we work on include Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop, Mobility, BPM, Mainframe, Data Warehouse, Middleware, Java, J2EE and Microsoft.NET, etc.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment).
- The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems
- Ability to write time and space efficient code in languages like Java, J2EE, .NET, VC++
- Ability to solve and develop complex problems
- Not Mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|