USAA Insurance Careers – Property Field Adjuster. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: USAA Insurance
Job Position: Property Field Adjuster
Job Location: San Diego, CA
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Adjusts moderately complex to complex structure claims involving moderate to high severity, and Loss of Use claims involving moderate to high dollar value. Also adjusts Section II liability claims by identifying exposures and coordinating with liability adjuster to handle the claim.
- Makes independent decisions within authority guidelines regarding determining policy status and coverage.
- Coordinates with Property Direct Repair Program (PDRP) vendors, general contractors, public adjusters and Personal Property Field Adjusters to facilitate claims resolution.
- Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe (CAT) operations as needed to include working significant overtime and deployment travel during designated CATs.
- Serves as a resource to team members and inside adjusters.
- High School Diploma
- General Equivalency Diploma
- 2 years of experience handling dwelling claims writing moderate to large property estimates.
- Acquisition and maintenance of insurance adjuster license within 90 days and designated number of attempts.
- Intermediate residential property construction knowledge.
- Intermediate knowledge and proficiency in Xactimate estimating platform.
- Strong negotiation, investigation, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Advanced knowledge of property insurance policies and endorsements.
- Ability to travel and/or work catastrophe duty when needed.
Physical Demand Requirements:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds to include lifting a ladder in and out of the trunk of a car.
- Ability to climb ladders and traverse roofs, this includes the ability to work at heights while inspecting roofs and attics.
- Ability to crouch and stoop to inspect confined attic spaces and go beneath homes into crawl spaces.
- Meet all USAA safe driving requirements including verification of driving record through MVR & possession of valid driver’s license.
- Prior property field adjuster experience handling DWG, APS and ALE adjustments.
- Prior deployments in support of catastrophes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry designations such as CPCU, AIC, SCLA
- Currently reside within the San Diego Metro?
- Currently hold an active Adjuster License
- Xactimate Level 1 and/or Level 2 Certified
- Not Mentioned