USAA Jobs – Java Software Engineer Lead. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: USAA Insurance
Job Position: Java Software Engineer Lead
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Purpose of Job:
- We are currently looking for a talented Java Engineer Lead in our Phoenix Facility.
- Provides support to the Enterprise and has an opportunity to significantly impact organizational growth and effectiveness through delivering best in class technology solutions. Engaged in all phases of the software systems and application development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing requirements, designing, testing, documenting and implementing software, responding to outages. Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensure these risks are effectively identified and escalated to be measured, monitored and controlled.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Design, develop, code, and test significant complex cross functional technical solutions that impact multiple areas of disciplines while communicating with internal team members across multiple areas and client functions.
- Lead code/design reviews to ensure smooth daily operations and accurate planning for multiple teams.
- Organize work and lead multiple teams to deliver features and solutions.
- Independently resolves complex production issues and leads troubleshooting of end-to-end solutions that span multiple applications and systems.
- Mentor and coach junior / experienced engineers.
- Work with architecture to help define directions for cross functional or highly complex key technologies within a specific domain.
- May begin advancing professional development through active participation in industry organizations, writing programming publications, pursuing educational opportunities, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required.
- 8 years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within a specific discipline(s)/technology(s) to include 2 years demonstrated technical leadership experience and/or leading teams.
- Highly proficient in software engineering languages and tools; ability to develop on multiple platforms.
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, REST, API, and Kafka
- Familiarity with SOA, Microservices and Event Driven Architecture
- Strong Technical Leadership Skills
- P&C knowledge
- Not Mentioned