VMware Recruitment Hiring For Pre-Sales Manager Virtual Cloud Network. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Dubai.
Company Name: VMware
Job Position: Pre-Sales Manager Virtual Cloud Network
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The opportunity has arisen for a Pre-Sales Manager with responsibility for the Virtual Cloud Network and Security Teams in the regions of Middle-East, Turkey and Africa (METNA & SSA).
- The Manager will have direct responsibility for Solution Engineers in those areas that focus on NSX, NSX Advanced Load Balancer, VeloCloud and vRealize Network Insight. The successful candidate will ensure the day to day functioning, management, motivation, recruitment, scheduling and training of the Solution Engineering Team. The successful candidate must be able to manage the broad ecosystem of resources (both technical and people) to drive customer success as well as financial performance. The manager must be able to hire, motivate, develop, mentor and retain the highest quality Solution Engineers who are capable of developing and delivering VMware’s Virtual Cloud Network and Security initiatives. In addition to managerial responsibilities the candidate will also be required to assume individual contributor responsibilities in providing feedback to Product Management, acting as an evangelist, on key customer opportunities, industry events, partner development & support, PR, etc. around VMware’s Network and Security solutions.
- Manage a Specialist Solution Engineering team including; hiring, compensation plans, performance reviews, team/individual goal setting and professional development
- Build a collaborative internal ecosystem to optimize the opportunity for the networking and security portfolio (NSX, VeloCloud, etc.) , including all stakeholders with a major focus on creation and sharing of best practice
- Lead and Manage customer pipeline, sales plays and successful completion of customer engagements
- Act as a major contributor to the development of a partner model and ecosystem to create new routes to market and significant additional revenue streams
- Affectively represent customer requirements and concerns during VMware product development and support life cycles
- Work closely and support VMware’s Core Field Operations organizations to support and drive VMware’s Network and Security solutions and architectures
- Provide expert technical architectural support and guidance for Networking and Security opportunities
- Assist in qualifying and managing Networking and Security implementations including proof-of-concepts and pilots
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of the Networking and Security industry directions and trends
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of VMware’s Networking and Security products
- Significant management experience with proven success building & managing world-class systems engineering or architect teams
- Ideally experience of working for a major networking or security hardware or software vendor
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and possess strong leadership and troubleshooting abilities.
- Demonstrable experience of public speaking at industry and partner events to large audiences; ideally press trained and experienced in discussing technology trends.
- Preferably have experience in managing an international team.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality
- Proven track record of selling services as part of a solution
- Ability to see and present “the big picture” and offer solutions to make it better
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Must be effective in leading a team of high potential systems engineers
- Strong listening and question-based selling skills
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required
- Not Mentioned