Wolters Kluwer Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Hiring For Data Scientist | Bachelors/Masters Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Pune.
|Company Name||Wolters Kluwer|
|Job Position||Data Scientist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
About Wolters Kluwer: Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, nurses, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors. For 180 years, Wolters Kluwer has been innovating the way professionals and businesses work. Our employees are at the cornerstone of bringing our vision to life. Our pursuit of excellence coupled with the pride we take in our work, enables our customers to solve their most critical problems.
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Wolters Kluwer Freshers Recruitment 2022 Position Description:
We are looking for Fresher Data Scientist, CIOx Team, which is a part of Governance Risk and Compliance business for Wolters Kluwer:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze information, design and code data processes and build predictive analytical models, formulate and test hypotheses, contribute to the development and communication of recommendations and help the leadership make informed business decisions for assigned projects; Managing the coding and/or extraction of data to conduct thorough analysis.
- Able to understand the business insights through data analysis and building of models and other analytics.
- Understanding data analysis projects by external consultants; being able to replicate their codes and processes in other languages if required.
- Developing and analysing statistical and mathematical models on business opportunities; identifying key trends and data characteristics within the data sets that require further investigation; and using analysis to generate business recommendations (e.g., to improve profitability, to find more customers).
- Help create and maintain a suite of advanced analytical/machine learning libraries that can help detect patterns within data; outline all structured and unstructured data elements required to fully evaluate data characteristics and make informed business decisions for assigned projects;
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives by working across technical teams to enhance the systems, processes and controls, e.g., methods, standards, capabilities.
- Ensure close collaboration with the rest of the team as well other stakeholders.
- Proactively pursues professional development activities (e.g., learning new tools, techniques)
- Performs internal trainings, process documents, knowledge sharing etc. as requested by the CIOx leadership team.
Eligibility Criteria For Wolters Kluwer Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree OR Post Graduate degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field.
Skills Required For Wolters Kluwer Freshers Recruitment 2022:
Tools/Softwares: Courses or demonstrated interest in the machine learning/Artificial Intelligence/Advanced analytics space with:
- Strong foundation in statistical methodologies (e.g., linear/logistic regression, Segmentation/classification techniques.)
- Knowledge or familiarity of data manipulation and analysis languages (e.g. Python/ SQL/Spark/Hive etc.) as well as data visualization platforms (Tableau, PowerBI etc.)
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing/Text mining concepts is strongly desirable.
Essential Skills and Traits:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, organized; Proactive self-starter and a team player. Takes ownership and makes the required judgements whenever necessary.
- Collaborative in a global and continuously changing environment. Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Comfortable in explaining and defending your ideas and analysis, while still being able to recognize the merits of others’ opinions.
- Likes learning and building competencies in new coding tools and statistical techniques.
- Enjoys working in a fun, innovative, demanding and dynamic environment.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|