Zycus Freshers Recruitment For Trainee Software Engineer. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Company Name: Zycus
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Description: Zycus is looking for Engineering Graduates in Computer Science, IT or Electronics with 0-1 years experience to join us as Trainee Software Engineer.
As a Trainee Software Engineer at Zycus, you will:
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client side.·Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user / supplier set-up and testing support.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, APIs, File-based Integration solution, MS-Excel, etc.
- Involving in documenting LLD & HLD as per the requirements.
- Implement & Support Single Sign On Integration – Access Management, design, architecture for various authentication, authorization, configure and define SSO use cases Plan for enterprise and SaaS application using open standards like SAML, WS Fed, OpenID, Open ID Connect, etc.
- Supporting Client’s IT team enable integration as per the requirements. ·Involving in mapping of Integration requirements with the existing product APIs/File-Based solutions and perform gap analysis.
- Understanding ERP Systems of customers on the integration perspective. ·Work with customer to gather integration requirements on Zycus application/s (like Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement, P2P etc)
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s integration needs.
- Perform development of integration on Snaplogic middleware. Serve as Integration Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Location: Bangalore
- Work timings; 2-11 or 3.30-12.30 ( this will have allowance)
- Experience : 0-1 Years
- Eligible candidates : BE/MCA 2019/2020 passed out
- Selected candidates will be trained on middleware technologies followed by work assignment
- Good to have Java experience
- Strong communication, collaboration, customer focused and logical/analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior integration experience with SAP,ORACLE, PEOPLESOFT is added advantage
- Good understanding of Any Middleware tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, SAP PI/PO, and scripting languages like Oracle PL/SQL preferred
- Not Mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|